Zombie D&D (Survivor group 1)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Surfusa, May 25, 2012.

1. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    Parradise Valley, Arizona, United States of Americ
    The town of Birmingham was on edge since the beginning of zombie reports. Not many people were traveling in and out of the area due to the stories happening in London and Paris; however, it maybe because the country had been put under marshell law, and Birmingham seemed like a safe heavan. Not many people were vacinated in Birmingham due to budget cuts in the city, and the ones who had were kicked out shortly afterwards.
    There were some who were lucky enough to be in the area when the city went under lockdown such as a young lad who had been traveling to escape a drug-filled past... and the CIA agents who followed him to the United Kingdom. (@darthdj31)
    Some were there after studying abroad or working at the University College Birmingham and got trapped inside the city after being told they could not leave. (@Viking Socrates and @Vassilli1942)
    Others just lived on with there lifes waiting for the stupid event to be done and over with. (@Shisno and @Epiccheesegrater)

Life continued for a while until July 13, 2014...

All our characters go out for a drink to a bar just a small walk away from the university, The Post Office Vaults. A young college student slumps in the corner of the bar dreaming for better days to come. A recovering drug user waits at his table until he could walk into the bathroom and relieve himself of the toturing thoughts of a choatic future. A police investigator watches, waiting to book him for the CIA and a big bonus. A proffesor drinks his two problems in one glass of beer, trying to forget his long past. A vetenarian simply sits thinking of the next animal he'll have to put down.

A musclar young man stands up onto his table and taps his glass with a fork.

"A toast to..."

His speech is cut short when firing is heard outside...
  2. Epiccheesegrater Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Chief Inspector Barner stands up, then heads to the pub's window. He looks behind to the rest of the people gathered in the pub, before muttering.
    Bob Barner: Don't worry, s'probably nothing.
    Barner looks out the window to see a small skirmish at the far end of the street.
  3. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    A pair of soldiers were fighting off a mob begining to form on the road about five blocks down.

"God damn it Brain, how did they get here!"

"I don't know, nor do I care. Keep firing."

The voices could barely be heard over their own gun fire. Four more bodies went down as the mob grew and grew. The first body finally reaches the first soldier.

"AHHHRRRRGGGGG"

The scream could be easily heard over the gun fire.

"Damn i... AHHHRRRGGG"

The two couldnt be seen as the group surronded them. There was a pause among everyone in the bar. Then the panic began and the majority of the people ran out of the bar into the streets. Only a few remained inside.
  4. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    After hearing the gun shots Proffesor Alexander movies this head sharply to look at out the window with anxiety, noting that he hasn't heard gun shots that close since his days has a young drafty back in 1969
    To Barner: Are you sure it's nothing?
  5. Epiccheesegrater Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Bob Barner leans on the window sill, trying to stay calm, as he feels a tightening in his chest. However, he manages to stay calm and keep breathing normally. However, after this he notices the pub is almost completely empty. He pulls out a Greater Manchester Police badge and says
    Bob Barner: Don't worry, I'm with the police, everybody try and stay calm.
    To Professor: I'm not sure, try and stay calm, the situation isn't yet clear.
  6. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
  7. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    "The f#@!," murmers a nearly intoxicated Hanz Opium. "Aw s$%@, friggen East Germany again." Hanz, a recovering drug addict (almost), saw some weird creeps (more stoned then him at New York, perhaps) attacking some Brit soliders. Hanz was young during the fall of the Berlin Wall, but he learned enough tricks of the trade for South LA, to manage drug running (himself a cliente).
    But his @ss was kicked in Barcelona, but he broke out, shanking a guard or two, to friggen Britannica. Wanted, Hanz knew he had to carefully tread the situation. Two colleagues were dead, one on FBI's most wanted.
    Hanz spoke to the older man, a professor perchance (Alexander), in his Germanic accent, "We, uh, get out?"
    Hanz glanced at the shotgun gleaning over the counter in the bar, and grabbed it along with some shells.
  8. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    To Hanz (in an shocked and stern voice): For the love of God, man put that gun down that gun before you kill someone with it!
  9. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    Hanz narrowed his eyes hard, "Not loaded man! If you want me too tho, i'd be friggen pleased." Hanz coarse language garnered looks from the survivors.
  10. Viking Socrates I am Mad Scientist

Message Count:
    In a cave,watching shadows (Plato reference)
    Jimmy barely opens his eyes, and asks what is going on. His hands goes onto his baseball bat and he sighs.
  11. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    The gun fire starts up again, this time never ending. Tanks shells could be heard and plenty of screaming.

As the group huddles around the bar, an explosion goes of near the window. Like most people, they carried their luggage around (recommended by the government); yet the bar was completely empty and the left side of the bar was completely open to the outside terrors waiting for them. The building had an upstairs but it only leasd to the buildings next door. The group could venture outside, but there were already zombies roaming the street... Whatever they choose, they would have to do it quick. Staying inside would get them killed when a mob of them comes along.
  12. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    Hanz realized the situation, and yelled to the professor. "Look man, I'm sorry! I just gotta... live. I need to find my family in a surburb in berlin! you're... you're a survivor, i can tell. the marks on your face. hey y'all-motions the four others- we can go outside or up. i thk we should go up, but i dont know if anyone else is up there. and i am keeping this shotty.
  13. Shisno Doesn't know who did this

Message Count:
    Vermin Supreme: I knew it this day would come. The fuckin commies are here.
    He stands up and walks to get another bottle of beer.
    Vermin Supreme: I tried my hardest. To stop them. I put down those commie animals. But my efforts were in vain.
  14. Shisno Doesn't know who did this

Message Count:
    After taking a long sip, he says.
    Vermin Supreme: You, German (Hanz Opium) boy, what the fuck are the you doing standing. Kill those fucking commies in the streets.
  15. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    To Supreme: What the hell are you talking about?!
    To Everyone: Nevermind, Get your stuff and lets go up stairs for now.
    To Hanz: Okay take the Shotgun, but get up stairs now!
  16. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    "@Sshole," Hanz yells. Darn it, we don't got much time. WE ARE LEAVING!!"
  17. Shisno Doesn't know who did this

Message Count:
    To the Professor: Those commie bastards. They are responsible for whatever the hell is going on.
    To the German: Give me a minute, I need some shit. Get the others up.
    Moves back to his seat and slips his wallet in his pocket and throws on his science jacket. He then throws on his backpack and then begins to walk back to his stall, but in his intoxicated state walks into the Profesor.
    To the Profesor: Oh hi.
  18. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    Hanz grabs Vermin's shoulder. "What you vaccinated your family? We don't got time for your moping, move the h!ll out!"
    He seems to threaten to shove Vermin upstairs
  19. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    To Hanz: Get him (Supreme) up stairs, He is piss drunk.
  20. Shisno Doesn't know who did this

Message Count:
    To the German: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I drank to much tonight. I have been dwelling on the past to much. My name is Vermin Supreme. What is yours.
    He begins to move towards the stairs, swaying around while walking.