World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Request Videos' started by Pogo, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Pogo New Member

Message Count:
    Stalin, I know you typically do videos for strategy games, and I've enjoyed watching the videos too. Even all the Total War games, which I don't particularly enjoy playing myself, but I enjoy watching your Let's Plays for them.

But I also know you've done other genres, including RPGs like Fallout and Mass Effect.

I was just wondering what the chances of seeing a Let's Play for an MMORPG such as World of Warcraft was.

It would also be an interesting experience if, as part of the WoW Let's Play, you created a guild and all of your Let's Play fans who also play WoW could play along side you as they wait for the videos (and possibly get a cameo role, lol).
  2. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    A let's play were he creates a group and his forum members are in it that would go down hill faster than the barrel full of apples on a steep hill.
  3. Pogo New Member

Message Count:
    Eh, I'm not suggesting that he plays side by side with the forum members every time he's logged in. That's not really how guilds work in WoW. Not necessarily.

But creating a guild and allowing forum members into the guild means they can easily check his progress as he plays through without sending him messages in game or pestering him on the forums about it or whatever.

I mean, that's just an optional thing. Whether or not he did anything to welcome forum members to even play on the same realm (he could very easily not tell anyone what server he is playing on, etc), is up to him. I still think it would be fun to watch a Let's Play for the game, and this is coming from someone who plays the game...

It's quite a lot of game play from the point you create your character to the point you reach the maximum level. And by the time you get to the maximum level, the game isn't even half done, between all the end game content that is available.

No matter how he decides to do it, I'd definitely be interested in watching a WoW Let's Play.

(If Stalin is interested, or anyone, for that matter, I can offer a 7 day free trial of the game which allows you to play as many characters as you want up to the 20th level [of 85 levels]).
  4. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    okay i guess i can't afford to play this game but it would be fun to watch i think.
  5. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    If Stalin play's world of warcraft i'm going to jump out my window.
  6. cap.communist456 Member

Message Count:
    I think stalin should do the to level 20 thing (it will be a lets play) and if he likes the game he'll make a full account butt he should tell us if he is so there can be a vote to wich side he plays on and even mabye what race he plays as
  7. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The day Stalin plays WoW is the day Che turns into a straight Jewish capitalist living in Louisiana.
  8. Dudstraction! New Member

Message Count:
    How will Che magically turn Jewish?