Welcome

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by Unillogical, Nov 1, 2011.

• by Unillogical, Nov 1, 2011 at 1:49 PM
  • Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    Hello guys, fucking faggot here and welcome to the brand new site. Things as you can see are different so feel free to look around. The import was successful as far as I can tell.

If you already have an account you will need to recover your password, this can be done by clicking the link below.

Recover Your Password.

If you have any issues recovering your password then please email me at:

theunillogical@gmail.com

make sure you use the email address you signed up for you account with as otherwise we will have to verify your identity in an other way which takes time.

The videos are slowly being added into the system but this will take time, in the meantime you can view all content at the link below this message. If you click on media at the top there will be a link to playlists which shows off the new playlists feature.

view all content.

If you have any other problems or spot any bugs then please do not email instead leave a post in the "Website Maintenance" section on the forums. I only expect emails to do with recovering accounts.

Hope you all enjoy the new website, but please note that nothing you see is the final article, the site is rather barebones while all the content and design changes are added. Please be patient and don't forget that the maintenance section is always open for suggestions.

Did You Know?
    1. You can change the skin to a dark one by clicking on "JVS lite" in the footer or in your profile settings.
    2. You can like other peoples posts.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by Unillogical, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Big Dick Willie
    As a TRUE BADASS, I think SEX is AWESOME. I love it when my BIGGG DICK gets LONG and HARD when I have sex. Since its easier to show sex, compared to my personal experiences, here are some of my favorite images of HOT SEX!!!

[IMG][IMG]