Vote Soviet, if you want to see a better place here on the forums!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SovietEmpireUSSR, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Firstly i would like to state i'm not running for tribune just because of my ideology, nor is it because i favor some people and/or i don't necessarily get on with some other people, but i'm going to be running on behalf of every single one of you on this forum, and i hope to sincerely meet your demands, regardless of your political, economical, or whatever that differs to me, you will still be my number one main interest. Secondly if i am to be elected as tribune then i will not neglect this forum, i will not become absent like i have over the few weeks because of petty business i've had to do. No, i'm here to stay and engage in everything that is in the best interest of the people of this forum, in other words i will stay dedicated at all times.

Overall i sought to transform this forum into something more fairer and better. To keep it in good shape at all times. I know it's not going to be easy, and there is going to be ups and downs, but this is going to happen, but i'm hoping results will be good in the two months to come (if that is i'm elected).

I would like to take time and say that the predecessors that have taken up the position of tribune have done a fantastic job and just set a good key example for other people (like me) to run for future tribune.

Again, like i've stated at the top of the page i'm not running for my petty self, or put forward my ideology, no that is not on the table. I'm here to serve everyone here and hope to bring you the change you want. I've been a well-known member since day one this anatomy was established and i have at times not really gotten on with people and also at times i have shown to also expose my bias for certain people, but this isn't in the case if i'm to get elected as tribune, all that nonsense is out of the picture for this occasion.

So, please people, pledge your support to me and i HOPE in return to gift you what you want.

Vote now, friends!
  2. LeonTrotsky Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You've got my support.
  3. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    I nominate Soviet.
  4. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thank you, mate. I know this isn't one of my best speeches since its nearly 2 in the morning here, but that isn't in any importance right now. I just hope to serve the people well.
  5. CoExIsTeNcE LeonTrotsky in Disguse

Message Count:
    I support thou.
  6. Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    I support my fellow Englishman!

(I might also add I am an admin & accept bribes of beer)
  7. stupified619 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I support you.
  8. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thank you everyone for voting so far.
  9. LeonTrotsky Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Your welcome, and you also are welcome to support me. Please. Please. Please. :(
  10. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Done my friend.
  11. Kalalification Guest

FYI, it's generally not a sound campaigning move to call out your own inadequacies. Also, the word 'anatomy' is used randomly at one point in your posts, but it doesn't fit there at all and I can't for the life of me imagine how it might have been confused with a more relevant word, as there aren't any.
  12. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Are you just here to piss me off or something? It was nearly 3 in the morning when i wrote this, so i was kind of battling to keep my eyes open. Obviously from now your just going to spot shitty ass mistakes which everyone does time to time. It's official now that you must despise me for whatever reason, well perhaps i'm different to you, or how you like to publicity make clear that i'm not in your league from the sound of recent comments against me. I haven't got the time to even comment on your wasteful statements that you like to throw at me, just so you can discredit me and hinder my chances of getting elected as tribune. So, yeah at this point i suggest you fuck off and stop being a grammar nazi.
  13. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Sure soviet I'll support you. Now if i could just find out were to vote...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.