Unable to watch Stalin Videos

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by theansweris42, Jul 2, 2011.

1. theansweris42 New Member

Message Count:
    So i'm really upset about this, I can't watch any Stalin videos which really pisses me off, Stalin videos are the extreme ingredient of awesomeness in my day... It's been going on for about two weeks, and i've missed about four parts in Sword, 4 in Duke, 6 in medieval, and 2 in victoria, plus a war room... O_O I AM DIEING PLEASE HELP!!!!

The main thing is BUFFERING... it just take three hours to get one vid all ready. I've checked my Ethernet cable, but that seems to not be the problem.. so I go into my airport settings, which gives me decent streaming on youtube, but when I go to an independent site like JStalin.com, everything is as slow as f***! I check my router, and it's kind of flashing green, isn't it supposed to be solid green? Also, EVERY computer in the house is the same, I cant connect to the main network...WTF
  2. Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    It is more likely an issue with bliptv and not this site. In terms of the router issue I'm not understanding your issue. Try a different browser, if that doesn't work then I don't know why you can't stream videos. Don't watch them in HD?