For The Empire (IC, StarWars, Open)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Skyicewolf, Jun 30, 2012.

1. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    OOC: This will be my biggest post ever, I don't know if I can get carpal tunnel with an Ipad, ut let us see

THE MARKET SQUARE

MOS EISLY "PUBLIC INTERROGATION"

Platnum was shaking. He was in Market Square, near the outskirts of town, and notably closest to the rebel outposts, if he could remember correctly. He was on his knees, facing a ravenous crowd, hungry for blood, even innocent. It was a mob. It jeered at him, laughing at the foolish, barbarian Tusken Raider. They were all human. The disgraced Platnum (what had he done to betray the Empire?), still groggy, turned to his right. A man in his 60's, someone he had never seen before, was standing. The leader royale of the witch hunt. He held a voice amplifier, and began to speak, realizing Platnum had come to.

"This Tusken Raider, named Platnum R., has been accused, no, has commited the deed of assassinating Senator Florine Benzacq. IN THE NAME OF THE TERRORISTS!" Jeers and boos were replaced by screaming and antipathy. The man continued, "He will now stand for the public's evaluation." He turned to Platnum.

"Who the **** are you?," demanded Platnum.

"My name is Kobayashi, all other details are not needed."
    "Then go. You know I didn't do ****."
    "They don't." He pointed to the people and resumed speaking. " We have all the files to incriminate you, and I can forge as I please. We know Ryder paid for the equipment, the killing, we know everything."

Platnum was glad the mob couldn't hear the conversation going on. Kobayashi grinned, and said, " All because of his whore daughter Naomi the Rodian took away years ago to be her pimp. Bah, all Zeltrons are the same." He sneered.

Platnum asked, " Why me? Where's Ryder, he isn't afraid of being publicly killed, as of all I know."

"He, uh, got away." Hallelujah! "So we have you, the second-in-command. The hated enemy of mankind here on Tatooine, the feared Tusken Raider. I want you to die, and suffer while dying. I'm here to make war. Because war is the greatest profit of all. I make weapons. I own Bluesacorps, and had some idiots attack the CEO of Czerny to distract a real attack. We hacked their files in Mos Espa. They're the Imperials greatest contracter, but the Empire isn't sustainable. It will fall under thirty years. And they're getting too dependent on... aliens." He then punched Platnum, and he punched well. Platnum groaned. Kobayashi grabbed Platnum's jaw and leaned close. "You're going to give them a tale.... Storyteller."

Rage imploded in Platnum's heart. "I'm gonna kill you."

"We'll see Storyteller." He turned to the anxious crowd. "This man killed our beloved Florine! A Zule Sands Company Class-A23 Battle Sniper, devoloped by Czerny, I may add, was found at the beginning of the bullet's trajectory."

Platnum: Oh ****. Plat, play your cards right. He yelled," He was a rapist, a child toucher! Years ago, he stole a little Zeltron girl named Nomi from her father Zule. Where do you think she is now, the poor lady! What kind of man do you think he was?" Kobayashi kicked him in the jaw. "Lies," he cried.

A woman retorted, "He was the lustiest dirtbag I will ever meet." Murmers of agreement among thoses who met the late official arose. Kobayashi did not look happy. Platnum spat out some blood, and growled, " What do you want people, just lynch me already!" He wondered why the Imperial officers had agreed to such a thing. Maybe the stormtroopers had just been thugs in disguise, but they did a good job of knocking him out. He had to be wanted by the Imperials by now, with all the propoganda possibly spilled out by Kobayashi. Platnum didn't know what day it was, nor the news from Tar. Was Tar even in the command anymore? From what he had been inferring Terrik did NOT like him. A man flung a stone at him, breaking one his fingers. Platnum screamed and cursed in Tusken, inciting the crowd.

But one man, bless his soul said, " We want stories. You're the storyteller of the Aduneii, the last of them. They were viscous as ****, more than the Bosque, but we all know the storytellers are... special. And we can all tell from you." Another person said, "Yeah, come on, we're all in a rut!"

Looking back at Kobayashi, Platnum supposed he had to tell a tale. Or a thousand. He replied to the crowd. " Yes, I know 10,354 stories, twice more than the storyteller in second place." He smiled wearily as someone whistled.

He told the crowd of hundreds of Darth Krayt, the human raised among Tuskens who became a fierce Sith Lord. "He will return one day, but a prophecy claims of a Skywalker defeating him!"

Of Tuskens who served under anotheer Sith who fought in a war in a planet beyond, of heroes, or villains, of death, and .... life. Genosiean poems and literature of Naboo, the Storyteller knew much. He was living the life he should have lived.

And the humans were captivated! My oh my, more than his first audience, the bored Jawas or the sand worms that chased him. This was much to the chagrin of Kobayashi, who discovered the power of art very recently. He had demanded for a hated scapegoat, but also a matyr. It didn't make sense to him. A fool, believing he could truly control people while being above them as well. Something the Empire had to learn.

Platnum decided the last story of the day to be his autobiography. "When I was five, 22 years ago, the Aduneii were killed save for the storyteller and me. It was because the man who massacred, a Jedi who I am sure is very dead, had come for this dying woman us Raiders had captured. I think he was close to her, but I don't know why." He would never know as long as he lived, Platnum thought. But the was more to the story. " A lot of you must obviously knew what this is, the Massacre, of course. Maybe you even celebrated, I'm not to judge." Kobayashi punched him in the stomach, cracking a rib. There were guilty faces all around however. "You didn't know," Platnum slowly said, " that there was a family of five we had captured. The only one who made it out was the father. I think he sold arms."

Complete, utterly strange silence. Platnum's hands were, were, wreere shaking, but he had to get the truth out.

"We're sorry. I can't live with myself much longer, realizing... We're war criminals. You all have the rights to the kill the Raiders. We are animals... We can't stop the fighting. There is no.... solution. Our blood is your blood. Its engraved in our soul, to kill and pillage." The crowd wanted to get out, it seemed. It was too much for them. A Tusken had admitted their faults, what was that? He did not deserve death, he has already recieved it in life. Someone yelled, " He didn't do anything wrong, let him go!" People began shouting and heckling Kobayashi. He hadn't been grinning for a while, and wouldn't for later because of this sick, twisted PR stunt. He kicked Platnum down, and then again and again. Platnum smiled twistedly, saying, "They are your people, control them. I dare you."

Kobayashi looked at him. " You don't understand, I didn't kill my family, you did. I want some revenge. Not at you, my friend, oh no." The look on his face was manic. "Chaos will be mine, Storyteller." He sent a signal. 300 armed humans arose. Some were from Zule Sands Co., well all of the humans from the mercenary group, and Platnum realized the one-third of Zule alien employees were not there. He did not need to disclose what had happened. "Control the rioters, " Kobayashi slowly said. Immediately blaster fire poured out. Chaos was his.

The crowd, no, rioters, had firearms too, making the Market Square a bloodbath. Kobayashi grabbed Platnum, and threw him off the stage, soon following him. The old arm dealer was insane, the look of sanity and reason all forgotten for the drug of crazy and hell. " Make HOSTAGES!" That hesitated the mercs; they knew hostages ended up badly in all cases. The second timing enabled the mob to overcome the mercs, continuing the bloodbath. Hostages, really? Kobayashi didn't know squat!

It was all possible a human might have saved Plat, but the old, deranged man was still there. The two monsters, different in their own right, faced each other. Tears rolled down both. War in Tatooine was blooming. Neither man was in control. Kobayashi cried, "Mary, I am so sorry." Tears rolled down his face. He raised his revolver at the incapitated Platnum.

Platnum closed his eyes. He began humming a tune, and prayed. Dear Whoever Almighty Out There, if I, your new, recent servant, is to live, please make my finder have a healing tank. Although I would prefer the Grand Alliance, my new favorites. Might work out, Plat the awesome Storyteller sadly thought.

He did not feel the blast strike his chest.
  2. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    "Yes I was there in the hospital recovering from the battle of Kashyyyk when they announced the new order.
    But no I don't know wherey our family was."
  3. russianguy8745 Active Member

Message Count:
    Cameleus, his calmness broken, he cant think right. He was wishing he wasn't drafted into the empire when he was 18. He knew he was going to die, and he was ready to submit.
  4. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    Parradise Valley, Arizona, United States of Americ
    "Not many do."

Zeth had moved to the door way, watching the soldiers preparing for the battle. He had seen this scene back on what was his home planet. Young boys or important men going off to die against a unified and emotionless force. This was before the clones had even entered the war...

"That hologram is a picture of my family. All died by being branded as Jedis."
  5. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The crowd was thinning rapidly as civilians were seeking shelter inside. Zan was making good headway from the handful of Imperials chasing him. He smiled underneath his helmet. They weren't a concern anymore, Zan was sure he could loose them relatively soon. His only concern now was stumbling into one of the many Imperial patrols that had no doubt been alerted to the chase. Zan had been trained for this, although he would have preferred a non urban environment to make his escape. That way he could have disappeared into the landscape. Zan was confident that he could get away and had already seen the side ally he would use to lose line of sight with his pursuers.

His plan and confidence were quickly put down as Zan heard the unmistakable rumble of an Imperial gunship overhead. As he ran down the narrow and empty side street the gunship was directly overhead no doubt reporting his position. As the gunship skimmed the rooftops directly overhead of the narrow,only an arms length, side street. Zan could see stormtroopers jumping out of the slow moving gunship transport hybrid and onto the rooftops. A back door to a cantina was open in the little back street. Zan ran inside through a kitchen knocking over pots and pans as he went. He had no idea where the main exit of this cantina lead but neither did the gunship pilot who would be searching frantically for him. He had to hurry so the Imperials wouldn't have time to set up a perimeter. The main exit of this shady cantina lead too another side street.

Zan continued the trend of running through houses and establishments in the slum like area he found himself in. He could no longer hear the gunship which he had lost a few minutes ago. He was in a pretty shitty part of Mos Eisley. Since Mos Eisley was pretty shitty from the get go this place was pretty bad.

It wasn't long before Zan stopped running and settled for a steady jog. This area was controlled exclusively by various criminal organizations. Imperial presence was virtually non existent here. Zan couldn't blame the Imperials for having now interest in taming this area. It would cost to much in comparison to the return they would get.

Zan was heading away from the slum and towards the old district. He had been walking for a half an hour in the narrow streets when an Imperial militia man rounded the corner in front of him. They were face to face a mere 10 meters apart. Having recently heard over his com link that a man wearing armor that resembled the Imperial scout troopers armor was on the lose and could potentially be dangerous. The Militia man panicked and instead of just raising his blaster and detaining Zan he raised his blaster and fired a poorly aimed shot. The blazing hot high power blaster round hit Zan in the area between his chest and right shoulder. The high power plasmafied laser round burned through the thin obsolete phase II advanced recon trooper armor. Sending molten plastoid shrapnel into Zans body. His armor although obsolete by Imperial standards took most of the energy from the blaster shot, the resulting wound he received was still horrific but not critical. Zan was non the less flung to the ground screaming in pain.

The militia man panicked and froze for a while not quite sure what to do. Then he began to frantically search for his com-link so he could report his success. In his efforts to find it he didn't notice that Zan had started crawling away, His blood turning the sand on the ground crimson as he dragged himself along. He wouldn't get far but he wanted to put as much distance from the crew of hard looking local gang members who had heard the blaster shot and were slowly heading towards the oblivious Militia man frantically searching for his com-link he had dropped in favor of pulling his blaster form his holster faster. Zan heard the screams of the man as the local gang members beat him with various blunt objects. They ignored Zan as they were all ganged up on the hated Imperial. Zan got up on his feet holding his hand over his wound and continued stumbling in the direction of the old district.

He stole a blanket hanging outside a house and wrapped it around himself hiding his wound and upper body armor from any onlookers. His helmet was in his left hand making it less recognizable since he wasn't wearing it. He stumbled along, he would pass as just another drunk by most people. Maybe a few would notice the dark blood stain on the blanket as well as the slow trickle of blood running down his leg.

He needed to sit down some where and asses his wounds. He couldn't do it in public. He was close to the old district, he knew were he had to go.

He knocked loudly on Naomi's ancient wooden door. There was no reply. He cursed as he sank to his knees in front of the door. What was he thinking he shouldn't even consider getting her involved. Besides what reason did she have to help him? They barely knew each other. No he would not get her involved. But he desperately needed somewhere to asses his wound for a few hours. He remembered where Naomi kept the key to the door. He scraped away a loose rock in the wall. Behind it was a little hole with the key in it. He took it out and used it to open the door. It said something about her living conditions when here door used a non electronic key Zan thought grimly. He decided he wouldn't be here long, he would be gone before she came home he promised himself. He stumbled into the room and sat down leaned against the wall. He would asses his wounds he just needed a few minutes of rest he told himself as his eyes slid shut.

He awoke when he heard the scream. His eyes snapped open. Naomi stood infront of him with a shocked expression on her face. Zan looked down at himself. The blanket had slid of after becoming soaked with blood. There was a huge hole in his armor near his chest and blood was seeping slowly out of it. He looked back up at Naomi who was still in shock unsure of what to do. Zan tried to say something reassuring but he just ended up sputtering blood out of his mouth as he mumbled. Naomi snapped out of her shocked state and ran to one of the cupboards, she returned with her hands full of miscellaneous medical supplies. She put them on the ground as she knelt next to zan.
    What the hell happened?” She asked her voice full of concern.
    I'm sorry, I'm sorry” was all Zan could say.
    Ok ok ok ok, uhm shit. Ok I'm going to help you get out of this armor or whatever” She said as she reached behind Zan's back and searched for the releases. Eventually she found them and was able to remove Zan's chest plate. She looked at the wound underneath with disgust but said nothing.
    The wounds not as bad as I feared. It's full of sand and shit so I'm going to have to clean it though” She took a bottle from her heap of medical supplies. She poured some of the liquid on her fingers, the took the bottle and emptied half of it on top and into the wound. It stung like hell and Zan wanted to scream but he wouldn't not in front of her, he was too proud.
    This is going to hurt” was all Naomi said before she forced two fingers into the wound and began pulling pieces of hardened plastoid out of the wound. At this point Zan became unconscious.

He woke up with Naomi sitting next to him leaned against the wall. She was covered in Zan's blood.
    I'm sorry, I shouldn't have dragged you into...”
    Naomi placed her hand over his mouth. “Don't talk, drink” she said pressing a a cantine of water towards his mouth. Zan felt pathetic as Naomi helped him drink the water. He had tried to do it himself but ended up spilling water everywhere.

Naomi had done a great job of bandaging him up. “Have you done this before” He asked.
    Treated a blaster wound no, but when I was smaller I always wanted to be a doctor so whenever I found and injured animal I would try to help it out. I got help from another slave who used to be a surgeon. That's were I learned all this. Never thought it would come in handy considering I show off my body for a living”.

They talked for a while before Naomi finally asked. “So what the hell happened”
    I would prefer it if you didn't know” Zan replied
    This made Naomi angry “I just spent 3 hours patching you up and you won't even tell me what happened? I'm not asking you a very hard question. I just want to know why you showed up at my house in your ARF clone trooper armor, with a blaster wound in your...”

How do you know it's ARF clone trooper armor? How the hell do you even know what the ARF was?” Zan asked.

Naomi knew she had outspoken herself. “I lied about you not telling me anything when you were drunk. You told me about Felucia, what you did there, how your squad died, what you did afterwards. I'm pretty sure you told me everything that happened on that planet. I put two and two together and figured you were still using your skills working for the huts or as a freelancer. When you received that envelope at the market my suspicions were pretty much confirmed.” She said quietly.

Zan looked down at his bandaged chest. Maybe he should just tell Naomi everything. She obviously cared about his well being. Hell maybe she even... Zans thought were cut short as the door was kicked open.

5 stormtroopers marched inn with their blasters ready. Neither Zan nor Naomi had time to act before the stormtroopers grabbed them and hauled them out of the room. Seemingly unconcerned with Zan's wound. Cuffs were placed on him but not Naomi who complied with everything she was told as they were lead out to an Imperial transport. Zan only saw the inside of the transport for a second before a black hood was placed over his face. It was clearly an improvised mission. They must only have recently discovered Zan's position. Well unless stormtroopers always had a tusken on a makeshift medical bed with tubes sticking out of his chest along with them. Zan wasn't quite sure where they were going but he knew he was going to be interrogated. He wasn't really concerned about that. Naomi's safety and how he could explain that she had no part in this was all that was on his mind.
  6. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    "Looks like I'm not the only one who lost his family."Said Redd.
    "Almost everyone in our lines of work are from that kind of background."

Drake sat down,and looked at the hologram.
    "Do you want to continue this conversation?Becouse you look like you are destroying yourself by remembering them."
  7. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    OOC: Been busy for a while come back to giant walls of text. Well now to read this thread for an hour.
    darthdj31 and GhostReven like this.
  8. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    "Well..."

Redd was right, the past was destroying him.

"No, I'll just write up the long of it in a book for you one day."

He chuckled and picked up his communicator to check on the progress of all the work.

-Rumors of Rebel attack spread. That should get those clones into defensive postitions... Not like we didnt already knew what they were.
    -Droids are securing walls and defenses due to explosive scare. Good, he was wasting their power.
    -Residents are staying indoors more. Good, not too much crossfire.
    -Riot during public interrogation. Many dead...

"What in the universe..."

Zeth read the report branding a Tusken as a terrorist during a public interrogation. Known as the last of his tribe, he had been a storyteller for the people. A lightbulb went off in his head.

That transport was only going to one location, the detention center. Thanks to the cliff side it rested on, there was only one way there. Pretty vunrable for both sides, but a sandstorm was brewing and it wasn't too far. They would have to make it before they got into the range of the turrets of the detention center and it was probably well guarded...

"Hey Redd how do you feel up for a ride. It's just to get some fresh air. Oh and pass me those cryo and thermal grenades."
  9. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Redd threw a sling of granades to Zeth.He picked up his new carabine and went off to his Landspeeder.
    The two jumped in and took off fast.Redd asked:
    "So where are we going to find that transport we're after?"
  10. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    "East of here, should be just under ten minutes. With a bit of luck the sandstorms should give us a bit of cover, but you'll need your googles."

Zeth put on his sand googles and hit the engine.

Five minutes in they came up to the ridge leading to the detention center. Stopping the landspeeder, Zeth got up and Used his binoculars to see where the transport was. It was just a mile behind them, slowly trotting along. Zeth looked left to see the sandstorm swolling the visibility from the North. If they attacked now, they wouldn't get an element of surprise. Zeth sat back down and travelled towards the detention center.

"Hold on to your ass, it's gonna get a bit bumpy."

The landspeeder disappeared into the sandstorm.
  11. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The two sped cross the dunes to find the the detention center.
    Redd ut on the goggles and asked:"Wouldn't it be easier if we just went for the transport?"
  12. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    "All in good time."

Zeth pulled the landspeeder to a hard right pulling a full 180. He then followed the sandstorm up to the transport. The sandstorm swept over the transporter with a full blast. Zeth could hear the clatter of sand hitting metal, or was that them? He couldn't see the details of the front window, just the edges.

"Pass me a Cryo grenade."

Being handed a cryo grenade, Zeth aimed to just hit the vehicle. With a good thrust, the front of him blasted into a bright blue. The passenger side of the front had been hit and was a giant block of ice. The transporter swerved to the left and quickly got back on track. Zeth then threw a thermal grenade under the front of it. The blast was load but constricted under the transporter. It fell to the ground, burying itself in the sand.

Zeth then pulled the landspeeder behind it and jumped out.

"Can you pick the lock while I hold off the drivers? The moment you open it, prepare to shoot the guards."
  13. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    "Gothca."
    Redd opened the door control's panel and saw the inside of the box.The wiring and all was too complicated to solve,the prisoners could die in any second.So Redd pulled out a thermal detonator and placed it in the control's panel box.
    BOOM
    The door was blasted open.
    3Stormtroopers were in the back of the transport.All with their weapons drawn.Redd rolled out of their way and they started shooting.Drake pulled out his Blaster pistol and shot 2 of the troopers.One hit the edge of his armor.Redd threw his blaster at him and rushed him.He punched Drake in the face and after that Redd pulled off his helmet and beat it to his head several times..The trooper fell to the ground and tried to escape pulling himself out of the transport.Redd walked next to him flipped him.And looked on his face.He was scared and bloody.Redd couldn't kill him."I have a wife and kids! Spare me! I didn't do anything to those guys!"Redd grabbed the cuffs off the dead ones and cuffed the trooper.
    "Stay in here.Don't do anything.And you'll get shot."
    Redd looked inside.The two were almost dead.One was a tusken who seemed familiar,badly hurt.And a guy in clone armor,shot and looks like he is almost awake.
    Redd communicated back to base.
    "Men,get two bacta tanks ready,we have the prisoners but they are wounded."
  14. LordZell New Member

Message Count:
    While Tar sit's in his cell thinking about what would happen to him or where he could go if released He thinks perhap's the rebel's or maybe work for jabba but he want's 3 thing's one kill terrick and rejion the empire 2 find the man he killed son I think he called him caxton . and kill him 3 die as a hero.
  15. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    Platnum woke up. Was he in Nirvana? He looked around. Nirvana was dirty as hell though. He was in a medical facility, definitely not Imperial, it wasn't.... well imperalized. He touched his right arm, and found out it was robotic. Damn, what had happened to him. He noticed a man.... who just obviously made his day better. It was the elder from the bar the day the Duros attacked.
    "What the crap happened to me," Platnum asked.
    @Surfusa
  16. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    "I was hoping you could tell me, storyteller."

Zeth had heard of the Tuskens when he came to this planet. He had heard of their violent ways and the actions they had done to the early settlers on this planet, yet he had never truely confronted one. Not like this before....

"You see, you don't seem like the other tuskens I've heard about. So I'm intrested in your story, of how you got here. You tell me that and I'll where I found you."

Zeth wanted to hear this, he wouldn't be interupted unless if the Dark Lord came here himself to apologise.
  17. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    Platnum sighed, and said, "Uh, should I be resting and recovering or some crap? Eh, its fine."
    He looked around the room, and continued, " I ought to keep it simple. When I was a kid, 5 actually, my uncle and his family kidnapped some lady and this family. This lady, she had connections to this jedi... I don't know who. The Jedi, he killed everyone in the camp except for me and the storyteller before me. The storyteller, he knew Basic, and he taught me that, along with thousands of stories.... The storyteller, he died sometime, those details... aren't important." He paused gently.
  18. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Redd was sitting in the medical bay.The tusken and Zeth had their little chat and he was just resting his legs on the table,and was drinking some Ale.
    Then he fell asleep and saw the vision again in his dream.
    The tusken boy being spared by a Jedi.The Jedi taking off from the village.
    Then he woke up and heard the Tusken saying "The Jedi, he killed everyone in the camp except for me and the storyteller before me."
    He got up and rushed to the two.And said fastly:

"I think I know who that Jedi was.I met him on planet Neelvan during the war!I somehow know what happened in your village,like I was there in person."
  19. darthdj31 City States Map Director

Message Count:
    What? What was his, uh name...
    Platnum looks shocked. He would find out the identity of the killer.
  20. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    "He was General Skywalker.Like I said I met him on Neelvan,when he took down a CIS research base.
    And the locals thought that he was the chosen one called'Holt Kezed' who saves their people from the darkness."