Wolfenstein LP

Discussion in 'Request Videos' started by SovietEmpireUSSR, Apr 20, 2011.

1. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I personally would love to see Stalin play the latest Wolfenstein. What do you guys think?

Note: I'm very fascinated about Die Glocke (The Bell) experiment or research. This game sort of has that high tech fantasy about it. That's why i love this game.

[yt:1zb8m6t4]gCH5ixbXfGE[/yt:1zb8m6t4]
  2. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    RTW was the fps I played for the majority of my formative years. I was pretty let down by this wolf to be honest. Seemed way too gimicky compared to past installments.
  3. Vendredi8 Member

Message Count:
    Well to start off I'll say I've been playing the wolfenstein series since way before i was supposed to ;) like 7-8 or so lol

This new installment while having a few different game play mechanics I though went pretty well with the series. Crazy Nazi experiments, super powers, and extraterrestrial nonsense and all. So I thought the single player aspect was pretty good not amazing by any means but it was good

The multiplayer was a little meh but honestly how could you ever live up to something like Enemy Territory :shock:
  4. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well to start off I'll say I've been playing the wolfenstein series since way before i was supposed to ;) like 7-8 or so lol

This new installment while having a few different game play mechanics I though went pretty well with the series. Crazy Nazi experiments, super powers, and extraterrestrial nonsense and all. So I thought the single player aspect was pretty good not amazing by any means but it was good

The multiplayer was a little meh but honestly how could you ever live up to something like Enemy Territory :shock:[/quote]

I always thought the Multiplayer lagged so much. I'm not sure if they sorted it out because i haven't played for about a year ago now.
  5. Vendredi8 Member

Message Count:

I always thought the Multiplayer lagged so much. I'm not sure if they sorted it out because i haven't played for about a year ago now.[/quote]

hmm when I played there didn't seem to be a lag problem