Video comment suggestions.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by UnitRico, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnitRico Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So, I've been thinking about the video comments lately, and it seems as though they have little to no impact on anything. So, I thought about how they could be improved a bit more.
    The thing right now is that it doesn't seem like anyone gets any notice of comments on the videos. I've replied to a few of them, but it's a pain to go back and see if anyone replied to it, if anyone even read them. Is there any way to implement some kind of notification system to improve communication between all people who either upload or comment on a video?

Also, with longer videos you can get the situation where an idiot like me can't wait for the video to end and hit the reply button before the video was over and I...ehrm, I mean they, have seen the entirety of the video, and the only option to say anything else is to spam the video with comments, because I...ehrm, they, just won't learn. Anyway, my point is, would it be a good idea to add in an edit function for comments as well?

Alternatively, and once again, I don't know if this is possible, another option is to link a certain forum thread to a video to act as a comment section, to both improve communication and give people the option to edit their comments if necessary (Oh man, I think I spelled that right for the first time in my life)?

So, any thoughts on this?
  2. Skyicewolf City States Godmod Patrol

Message Count:
    I would like all of these to be implemented. Naow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.