Temporary Banning Chives......Again

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vulcan200x, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Recently Chives is being a jackass (don't know why I wish he would fucking stop because its pissing me off) to me and my election campaign because....oh wait I don't know fucking why! So I suggest we let Chives take a break for some time like a week or so to cool his head and collect his thoughts! I want to be everybody friend and posting this thread makes look like a child or something but this guy really grinds my gear...again I don't know why and I pretty sure you did something wrong. Anyway let's vote and Chives...I don't want to do this but comrade is being my enemy is a no-no. What I mean is you stop being a dick..I can understand the the sig and you are entitled to your opinion but dude get a fucking grip..wow I never use this much profanity in one sitting. Anyway Chives take care and see you later...have a nice day.( note I am not bipolar and this message has been approved by Me and the people who thinks Chives is annoying)

Note: how do I delete this thread?
  2. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    Closing and remanding discussion to mod corner.

In the future if you have an issue with something he specifically said use the report feature or pm one of us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.