So, Napoleon Has Been Unbanned...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by C_G, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Why? What cognitive process could possibly lead you to remove a permaban, especially from a member that has caused so much trouble for the forum? There is no feasable reason, at all, to allow such a terrible forum user back, a user that will inevitably cause alot more trouble. Furthermore, what of other banned users? Is Napoleon the one exception?

@kobashenka
    @JosefVStalin
  2. kobashenka Ms. Stalin

Message Count:
    This has been addressed numerous times already. If you want to discuss this with us you can do it in a PM. We don't need to rehash the drama. If Stalin wants to answer it here then that's fine. But I will only talk about this in private messages or on Skype.

Add me on there or send me a message.

Otherwise, ask @Emperor Napoleon himself.
  3. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Would it not be alot easier to announce it on here and let the entire forum know? Or make an Official Announcement?
  4. kobashenka Ms. Stalin

Message Count:
    It doesn't need to be an official announcement. A member was unbanned. That's not a major occurrence... Nappy is here to stay as long as he behaves. There's your announcement.
  5. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    And you expect him to behave? And no, it is major ocurrence. The Shaw, who I'm not even sure was perma-banned, and Vulcan, who was re-banned, are the only ones it has happened to before.
  6. kobashenka Ms. Stalin

Message Count:
    Vulcan was never meant to be unbanned. It was a miscommunication among the staff and was taken care of.

I fully expect Napoleon to behave. If not, then he will be rebanned. It is not irreversible.

I do not forsee any problems.

This will be my last message in this public thread.

Like I said, message or Skype. Have a nice day,
  7. Emperor Napoleon Mr. Multi

Message Count:
    Yes I am a terrible forum member I have ruined these forums, I suppose you think because you bitch everyday that you are much better than I am? If you people don't like this decision to bad it has been made and that is final I will no longer discuss this for there is no more reason. I'm back and that's all the need be said.
    kobashenka likes this.
  8. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Shaw was never permabanned, they were just talking about it.
  9. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Still incapable of stringing a reasonable sentence together are we. And no, it is not "all the need be said" which I translate into "all that need be said". It is far from that, before Koba joined these forums I am sure you know that Stalin would never have even contemplated you being allowed back. You can't possibly deny this. When forumites like Benerfe started some shit to try and get you back on the forum, the answer from all the mods would have been a straight no. I highly doubt that view has changed for anyone other than from Stalin's. I find it highly unlikely that any other mod other than Koba and Stalin find this a remotely pleasing outcome.
  10. Kali The World's Best Communist

Message Count:
    More importantly, the staff needs to stop trying to make Skype a legitimate form of recourse. Most members don't have it, and the ones that do don't necessarily have any staff members added.
  11. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Most of the mods that shot down Benerfe have quit or were forced to quit.
  12. kobashenka Ms. Stalin

Message Count:
    I distinctly mentioned private messages. Skype is now an alternative to that as it reaches most of us faster. I will gladly discuss this with you in private but this thread is not constructive and will only lead to more half-truths and misinformation. You have not contacted me yet, therefore I will assume you only intend to propel the drama. Give it up.
    Emperor Napoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.