New Youtube Channel - DaStalinator Launched

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Feb 18, 2012.

• by JosefVStalin, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:32 AM
  • JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    You can Subscribe to the new channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaStalinator

In order to get a synergy working between my site and YouTube I have decided that it would be best to make a new YouTube Channel in order to be able to post videos which are longer than 15 minutes. All new videos, and as many old videos as I can find will be added from the website to the new channel. New videos will be added a week after old ones have from here on out unless it is a new game.

Make sure to subscribe and once again we shall conquer.

New Youtube Channel - DaStalinator Launched

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Darth Rabidus
    so website will end up going down hill...
  2. Romulus211
    no, many a famous youtubers have there own websites that are still going strong.
  3. slydessertfox
    Hes still gonna post on the website a WEEK before he posts the videos on his youtube channel. His whole point of starting this channel is to bring more people to the site.
  4. BattalionOfRed
    I can't think of a person who wouldn't use YouTube to search for a LP. Google would also bring them to a YouTube site as josefvstalin.com isn't very high up on Google's search. So, yes it is a very good way to attract viewers. (hopefully not any more Che's or Napoleon's)
    slydessertfox likes this.
  5. slydessertfox
    I wouldnt mind more Napoleons. They can have Napoleons personality and not make multi's you know.
  6. BattalionOfRed
    If it were to be Napoleon's personality, but only in part, we could classify them as Chives'.
  7. slydessertfox
    Mind=blown.