New ending for Mass Effect 3 in production by bioware!

Discussion in 'Current and past videos' started by ivantheterrible60, Mar 22, 2012.

1. ivantheterrible60 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So if you havent heard the ending to Mass Effect 3 was absolute garbage. All three of them feel incomplete and are basiclly the same minust 1 or 2 very small tweaks. However Bioware has heard the calls of the world at the terrible ending and is making DLC that will give us a good ending. From what I can tell this will be free if you have already purchased the game. This gives me hope for the future.
  2. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Watch the new one be shit too, that would be rather hilarious.
    Imperial1917 likes this.
  3. BattalionOfRed Mr. Fred Battaliono

Message Count:
    I got the Collectors edition, so they should slide me twenty Canadian bucks back for doing so. :)

Also, although I don't read comics, that 'limited edition' comic was pretty shit as well, can I have another one? And how about that case... needs more... Oooooooh.

Anyways, I essentially felt satisfied, and provided a well balanced and detailed approach in this post;

I was generally happy about it, and didn't care. But that's probably because I'm used to the crap of which is spewed by bullshit companies that care nothing for games. Talkin' to you, Call of Duty!
  4. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    If the first three attempts didn't work, this one probably will not.
  5. ivantheterrible60 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    we can only hope it can be better. atleast it will be something diffrent. An attempt at a better ending. Shows Bioware cares about the fans of this series. The three endings were pretty much the same. Also without the mass relays that giant fleet you brought to earth is stranded and they will all starve to death because earth cant provide for them.
  6. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Nice to see not all companies can crash and burn.