Magna Mundi

Discussion in 'Request Videos' started by C_G, May 19, 2012.

1. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:

Don't know how many people know about this game but I shall try to sum it up and provide a link to the forums. It is a project from Paradox Interactive that comes from a mod with the same name. It's intention is to create a much more plausible outcome than it's parent game, EU 3, and if you had ever played the mod then you might be able to recognise that it does that successfuly, and that was without access to the source code. What the devs have created here is a game with an extra-ordinary amount of scope, everything intertwines with such an intrinsic amount of detail that you would think it had been made by professional devs, working full time (this is actually their first full game by Universo Virtual, and I think almost all of them work part-time, and they all work from different locations). As I said, it is an extra-ordinary accomplishment and I think that it may make a decent LP.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?403-Magna-Mundi
  2. Tyum2 Active Member

Message Count:
    Looks nice can't wait!
  3. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    Been following this since announcement, I'm just as excited as I was when crusader kings 2 came out!!