Bear With Us

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by Unillogical, Jan 11, 2012.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by Unillogical, Jan 11, 2012.

1. ddbb089
    Waht's in the update Uni?
  2. BattalionOfRed
    Hmm, the site looks as if a few things are out of place and blank, is this supposed to happen?
  3. Romulus211
    So was it all cosmetic or did you add new features?
  4. Vassilli1942
    So what changes happened? I see some things are missing.
  5. pedro3131
    Please report any specific items that you think are missing or not working properly so we can work on fixing them. I know there is a bunch of new admin stuff but I'm not really sure everything covered in this update
  6. BattalionOfRed
    I really don't want to complain about anything, also I'm not sure of whether or not a specific item is 'missing' or just has been moved.
  7. ddbb089
    All thenames of members in the Members Online thingie is red.Is it just for me or it's ok?
  8. yuri2045
    I can't see the user information anymore, like number of posts where the person came from. Also those big red squares I'm not sure if they should be like that.
  9. Frederik Von Stebun
    Yay my name is red that means we are all high as Stalin
  10. Viking Socrates
    The red names got to go i like the orrignal plane ones, next i can't see user information. However I love the new notification system.
  11. Bart
    The cosmetical changes are nice, but the functions missing (the little boxes in posts for example) were pretty useful. Was the box supposed to disappear?
  12. Unillogical
    Can I have print screen please

I'll fix that eventually, it's not important.
  13. Bart
    It's okay now, thanks! :)